Couldn't find the information you were looking for? Here's some useful links that may help.
Strata & Rental
Important information for all requesters
- Requests received on weekends, statutory holidays, and after 12:00PM on business days are considered to be received on the next business day.
- Same day order and pick up will cost an additional $200 for forms.
- All information will be kept confidential.
- Please return to TML Management Group Ltd.
|Document Order Form for Owner & Agent
|Document Order Form for Notary & Lawyer
|Online Document Order
|Form K - Tenant's Record
|Pre-authorized Payment Program Form
|Direct Debit Authorized Form
|Fob / Remote / Key Ordering Form
Safety Guidelines to ensure you and your neightbors' safety in the building:
- Always close the entrance door and back door after use.
- Make sure the garage gate has closed behind you as you drive in or out.
- Always close/lock the entrance to your suite door even if you are going out for a few minutes.
- Do not "buzz" anyone in through the enter-phone system unless you know them.
- Make sure you know where all the emergency exits in your building are located.
- Make copies of important documents (i.e. passports, licenses, insurance, and etc.) and keep it in a safe place.
- Update and review your emergency plan once a year (i.e. contact list, emergency kits, and batteries for smoke alarm).
- Do not leave any valuables in your car.
- Do not loan your keys to anyone.
- Notify your neighbours, building manager and council members about the following:
- Suspicious people, cars, or activities.
- Broken Entrances.
- Poor lighting (especially the entrances, back door, and hallway).
- Get to know your neighbours and be vigilant of your surroundings.
- Remember to look out for each other.
24-Hour Emergency Services (778-996-7000)
Please DEACTIVATE Anonymous Call Blocking feature on your phone; otherwise, we are unable to return emergency calls. We will not take action on any emergency if we cannot communicate with the caller. After you have placed an emergency call, please keep the phone line clear.
Our regular office hours at our firm are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Telephone calls after our regular hours will be answered by a Telephone Answering Service. The operator will take brief details of your emergency and forward it to our property manager. The manager will call back as soon as possible.
Please also note that emergencies include:
- Elevator not operating
- Serious injury on common property
- Garage door not operating
- Fire or fire alarms sounding
- Theft of common property
- Malfunctioning elevators or garage gates
- Broken pipes
- Roof leaking
- Sewer backup
- Broken windows
...and any general community situations that require urgent attention. Owners will call 911 prior to contacting TML for incidents of fire, severe flooding (water escape), human injury or theft. Local authorities including, but not limited to, fire and rescue services are responsible for appropriate action.
Break and enter and/or vandalism to your automobiles or premises should first be reported to the police department.
The 24-hour answering service is not available for general inquiries concerning accounts, council policies, and similar matters, which are regular administraction items.
Owners will not contact TML’s emergency services for non-emergencies – it is not for “personal emergencies.” Personal emergencies include loss of building or suite access devices (i.e. keys, fobs, and remotes), getting access to relatives’ apartments, enquiry of account balances, parking in wrong parking stall, neighbors hosting a loud party, neighbors’ security alarm going off, and similar situations. We are unable to provide assistance on calls such as “I saw a suspicious person enter the garage.”
Unnecessary emergency will may incur additional costs to the Strata Corporation – which may increase the strata fees.
What stands out about TML Management is our passion for putting clients first. It's what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to client success. If you have knowledge in strata buildings or take an interest in the field, TML Management may be the firm for you to start your career off in the right direction. Come share this passion that TML Management believes and stands by, we welcome and invite you to join our team.
Send us your resume today at email@example.com.